Welcome!

This is a site for all people.
There is no discrimination here.
gay,lesbian,transgender,bisexual &  yes straight people too
African American,Asian,Native American ,the deaf, dwarfism,equality,sports,gossip,celebrities,recipes,politics,obama, health news as well
Feel free to take a look around
Enjoy

CURRENT CELEBRITY NEWS

Feb 5, 2009

What makes you gay or lesbian or even transgender

This was my first blog on my other site:
I finally got the spam block released and thought I would share this one with everyone here.
Since, I have already started this I am just going to keep this one going and add some of the posts from my other blog that I didn't want to lose.

Well, that's it for the begginning of my blog. What I have done so far is just find people from all over the world that are of all ethnicities,men,women etc.. that have one common goal, and that is to be happy to find that one person for them and to be married.. More tomorrow..
o.k. it's tomorrow, what I am thinking is:

what are questions that people are always asking themselves and/or others?

What makes a person gay?-answer from me is that we all choose to come down here into life,we choose our looks,diseases,height,family,friends,animals,exit points (these are times when you may get in an accident or sick,they can be your out so to speak,to pass on from this life to heaven or to keep on plucking away at this one.),we have had many many lives on earth,we choose to come here to learn.How are we gonna learn if we are perfect? we can't, and since we are choosing this from heaven we have a perfect life and think that we can do anything or handle any situation. So, we choose to have these things happen while we are here.

o.k. my point is that if we have been here on earth many many times and most of those times we were here as a man, and this time we choose to come here as a woman, then we carry alot of that with us. So, naturally we have attributes of a woman but we inside are attracted to a woman because of all our lives as a man,having been with a woman.

so, is it genetic (from our family genes?) no i don't think so

is it chosen? no i don't think so

people may choose to try to live a straight life even though they have attractions to the same sex,of course but deep inside they know they don't feel happy and they usually will either wait until the time is right,until they have the courage to change,or many go into a deep depression etc. which can in my opinion lead to alcohol abuse,drug abuse,cutting themselves,or even suicide attempts.I think this happens because you just get so damn tired of trying to fit in with the right people,wear the right clothes,act the right way,(and by right i mean the way you think that society expects you to be)instead of reaching deep inside of you and finding a way to be happy within yourself.To feel good about yourself.

Who cares what other people think? I still do, I wish I didn't but I do.

I am so proud of the people that can just be who they are,without worrying about anyone else.
Because in the end you are always going to find people that will accept you for who exactly you are.

Will you lose family or friends during the process? of course you will.

But really, if they love the real true you then they would always try to understand what you are going through, whether or not they agree with it.Again,if they do not agree is it because they really are scared and know nothing about whatever it is you specifically are going through?We are back to being naieve. Learn,research,talk to people,read,go to meetings, do whatever you have to do to be informed before you make an opinion.

I mean this for so many different things: prejudism to me that is usually because people listen to the stupid people that do the stupid things on t.v., they happen to be black so all black people must be that way.

Or,they read the articles from those well respected magazines,(you all know who they are).no really take the time to learn about anything that you may think that you hate.

Don't go by the looks of someone, please look into that someone.

You miss out on so much in life if you won't talk to that person because he/she is Asian,or too many tattoos,or piercings,their hair is purple with a mo-hawk.

What makes you more superior than any other person on this planet? answer-your not...

At the end of the day you want to love,be loved unconditionally. You take your socks off,pants off,brush your teeth(or not) gross.,possibly fart or burp even though you won't admit it for the world,shower,toilet,bleed the same color as every other living person on this earth.

I don't care what job you have,how much money you make,what designer clothes you wear,how big your house is,which brand of car you drive.That does not make you a better person for one minute.

What makes you a better person is being true to yourself, and being kind to every good decent person out their,regardless of whether they are gay,straight,bisexual,transgender,white,black,asian,Native American,tattooed,purple haired,face pierced,I know I left many out but you get the general idea.

Now notice that I said good person,I don't want you going all crazy and giving every person your undivided loyalty.But get to know someone,slowly.

Their are good and bad in every single one of us, and in order to even begin having unity in the world, we have to get over these prejudices,in all areas.

Only then will you be able to love who you want to love and not worry about whether you are going to get followed,taunted,teased,lied to,stabbed and or worse killed just for following your heart and being who you truly are inside.

What makes a person a bigot? -answer from me is that they are niave and need to learn to understand.



2 comments:

  1. I am what I am. I am happy with it so fell no need to examine why it is

    Lesbians Movie trailers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely agree I love who I am as well. I am just trying to help other people to understand.
    This is not something people just decide one day to be, this is ultimately who you are inside.
    Kind of like being born another color or a religion that is just who you are.Accept it

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think

Duluth News Tribune Headlines

Gay Journey - Gay and Lesbian Travel Center

SPORTS

ENTERTAINMENT

HEALTH

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA

COMEDIANS

POLITICS

Custom Search

BUSINESS

WORLD

an exchange link banner

SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY

Gay Campers - Bringing gay and lesbian campers and sports lovers together in the 'out'doors

2009 NEWS

Duluth Arts and Entertainment