Welcome!

This is a site for all people.
There is no discrimination here.
gay,lesbian,transgender,bisexual &  yes straight people too
African American,Asian,Native American ,the deaf, dwarfism,equality,sports,gossip,celebrities,recipes,politics,obama, health news as well
Feel free to take a look around
Enjoy

CURRENT CELEBRITY NEWS

Feb 5, 2009

My equality video I put together



Since this site along with being informational on many topics, to me is about education, I would like you to watch this you tube movie that i made. It's purpose is to think,learn,realize how many people it takes to make up this world we live in.
Please don't judge anyone on their looks,lifestyle,life partners etc..
Learn why people are the way that they are and get to know each one individually.
Discrimination is usually because you are naieve,mis-informed,ill-informed or have been hurt by someone else of that certain type of person.
Educate yourself before you start judging.
Don't miss out on wonderful people because of being afraid of the unknown.
I am a white bisexual woman and have been on quite a life's journey to get where I am now.
I am horrified at the way people that are not societies idea of normal are treated.


2 comments:

  1. I believe everything posted was very logical. However, what about this?

    suppose you added a little information? I mean,
    I don't want to tell you how to run your website, but suppose you added something that makes people desire more? I mean "My equality video I put together" is kinda vanilla. You ought to glance at Yahoo's front page and watch how they write news titles to get
    viewers to click. You might try adding a video or a related picture or two to grab people excited about what you've written. In my opinion, it could bring your posts a little livelier.

    my website :: fedarel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone loves what you guys tend to be up too.
    Such clever work and coverage! Keep up the awesome works guys I've you guys to my blogroll.

    Review my webpage: loompashirt

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think

Duluth News Tribune Headlines

Gay Journey - Gay and Lesbian Travel Center

SPORTS

ENTERTAINMENT

HEALTH

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA

COMEDIANS

POLITICS

Custom Search

BUSINESS

WORLD

an exchange link banner

SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY

Gay Campers - Bringing gay and lesbian campers and sports lovers together in the 'out'doors

2009 NEWS

Duluth Arts and Entertainment