Welcome!

This is a site for all people.
There is no discrimination here.
gay,lesbian,transgender,bisexual &  yes straight people too
African American,Asian,Native American ,the deaf, dwarfism,equality,sports,gossip,celebrities,recipes,politics,obama, health news as well
Feel free to take a look around
Enjoy

CURRENT CELEBRITY NEWS

Feb 13, 2009

sharing my dream I had last night sooo strange

Last night after I wrote about my diet diary online, I had the strangest dream that I am trying to remember it.
I remember walking along a sidewalk with an old friend of mine that I don't even see anymore.
Mostly because I don't frequent bars anymore lol.
He was excited to bring me to this one place and we rode a motorcycle all over until we were at this church.
We enter the church and it is absolutely huge filled with people and just beautiful.
Kind of like a superbowl place filled with a church.
So we walk through and be seated, and he seems so happy.
Well, I get bored hmmm even in my dreams I have a low attention span.
I get up and walk around and suddenly there are hallways and doorways, so I go through this door and I am suddenly on this amtrak type train and it slowly starts moving forward.
So, I sit down and enjoy the ride which goes around this huge lake and over this beautiful fairground.
Anyways, I am getting worried that it is taking so long and I dont want to miss whatever it was that my friend was so excited about.
Well, the ride ends and I get off but I can't walk, I am floating above people and trying to reach them or the railings to get down to the ground but I can't. I hear people singing and they are singing happy bday to my friend! I am missing it and am not even over there with him. Frantic I grab someones microphone (yeah I just happened to float over someone that was holding a microphone) and begin joining in singing happy bday to my friend. Well, I finally grab a railing and hold onto it while I am trying to get down a flight of stairs.
I never do reach him it suddenly changes to me seeing my mom and having to get over to her and walk through aisles of presents and gifts.
Well, I reach her and we walk and go through this door and wouldn't you know it now we are on a mono rail type thing riding a bike on some track.
Well this track goes from superior to minnesota but never seems to end.
We keep riding and a train of course passes by us on another track.
So, I ask someone where this leads to and he says it leads to duluth.
Then all of a sudden I hear this loud beeping sound!
It's my alarm clock, I hate that so much for finishing my dream!
Just had to share my strange dream with ya'all and no I do not do any kind of drugs.
Have a good day...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Duluth News Tribune Headlines

Gay Journey - Gay and Lesbian Travel Center

SPORTS

ENTERTAINMENT

HEALTH

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA

COMEDIANS

POLITICS

Custom Search

BUSINESS

WORLD

an exchange link banner

SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY

Gay Campers - Bringing gay and lesbian campers and sports lovers together in the 'out'doors

2009 NEWS

Duluth Arts and Entertainment